“From below and in the ground we sow the seeds of autonomy.”
Welcome to the English presentation of our website. We’d like to invite you to explore the website and find out more about us.
Tequio Jurídico A.C. is a non-governmental organisation in the state of Oaxaca, southern Mexico. We work for the defense of indigeneous peoples’ rights and their autonomy.
Find out more:
Latest news and contextual articles show the acute problems faced by indigenous communities, human rights defenders and the issues that our organisation works on specifically.
Here you may also find out about:
- Who we are, and get to know more about our internal structure, our mission and vision and the objectives of our organisation.
- The different working areas of the organisation which are called working paths (Veredas de trabajo).
- Our history and the signification of our name or read more about our political position.
- Our logo and the various elements within it.
- Materials and videos with more information on our work.
- Finally, if you are interested in supporting us or would like to contact us, see information here.